Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Vimax Extender – Build up That Muscle – a comparison

A few years ago my partner and I ventured into an adult store to say hi to a guy that worked there. We just happened to walk in after a new delivery of sex toys and other goodies had arrived. Sam (name his real name for obvious reasons) was keen to show off some of the different and unusual things that he’d ordered for the store.

Sam brought out a pens pump and to be honest the contraption looked like something out of this world. Ok so this thing was made of brass, you could attach it to a part of your body that was exposed and start pumping. Well that is what Sam suggested. Ok so you’re supposed to attach it to your penis but, my partner decided he really didn’t want to partake in Sam’s little game.

I remember him trying this pump out while we looked on… he tried it out on his finger so that we could actually see how it worked. It really wasn’t a pleasure to watch, but then not being a guy I just didn’t get it. During those few moments, I did wonder how safe penis pumps are for men trying to increase the size of their penis and do the affects last.

It has only been in the last few months that I found a device such as the Vimax Extender After seeing what the extender can do and how it works I decided that perhaps we should do a comparison on which product will increase and sustain penis enlargement along with how safe each product is.

Of course going by some experiences from some of the guys that I had seen and who were willing to share with me their stories after I mentioned this to them, I decided there and then that if it was me, I’d know what I’d choose.

So I went looking on the internet. Remember to build up that muscle and keep it enlarged, is what we are interested in. Remember too that for most men size does matter. It means that when you are searching for products to enlarge your penis without having to take pills, you have to remember to be safe. You don’t want to damage your muscle… you just want to build it up to the length that is sustainable for you.

Being I tell you what I found on the internet, let me tell you that two of the guys who came to see me told me about their own personal uses for a penis pump. They found that the affects didn’t last that long. Both found that it was good for short term enjoyment because it was prescribed to them for them to use because of erectile dysfunction but it didn’t last.

After trying it for several weeks they both found that it didn’t add any length or change the girth of their penis in any way. One of them said it was a pain to use literally and his girlfriend hated it and quickly went off sex with him while he tried out the penis pump.

He was also frustrated that he’d spent hundreds of dollars on a pump that didn’t work for him. This of course added to his depression and his ability to perform.

Let’s go back to my search on the internet where I found a question about penis pumps and how safe they are and the response was made from a Gay Health Coordinator… Ok so you may not be gay but penis enlargement is still the topic here and the comparison between penis pumps and the Vimax Extender.

The health coordinator mentioned that for men who are using a penis pump to enlarge their penis, there really was no conclusive medical evidence that using a pump results in any long lasting changes to the penis. There were however a few risks when using a product like this which one should be wary of. The risks were listed such as overuse of a pump can result in pain, internal bleeding, ruptured vesicles and or even structural damage to the penis.

Ok, so this is really something you don’t want to happen. But it can, especially if you over use it…

When you ask around like I did with the guys who come to see me, most have never heard of extenders but they had heard of penis pumps. For the guys who don’t like taking medications including herbal medications like Vimax Pills for penis enlargement they now have the option of using the Vimax Extender.

Over the years you can now find some different stretching devices on the market. The majority of these medical phallic appliances can be used to promote tissue health and they can also be used as a device to help straighten and stretch the penis.

For thousands of years men have used the process of weight hanging, which horrified me when I read of how men would cut a hole in their mattress, tie rocks or bricks to their penis and sleep while their penis was stretched. To me this would be a form of torture and would make any man or woman’s toes curl. I don’t recommend you trying this at home. This process can be worse than a penis pump and lead to death of the tissue.

Let me get back to the Vimax Extender…

After reading so many negative articles on penis pumps and other techniques to help with penis enlargement, it was a pleasure to find some information that showed me that extenders when used can be used safely and they do indeed work.

The Vimax Extender has been clinically tested and the studies were presented at the 1st International Interdisciplinary Symposium on Genitourinary Reconstructive Surgery in Barcelona, Spain in April 1998.

John Ege Siana, MD of the Scandinavia Clinic of Plastic Surgery in Copenhagen Denmark reported that based on the evidence of human tissue response to testing, the Vimax Extender traction device had the following results:


The average result treatment with Vimax Extender was an increase in erect length of 2.8 inches after 1100 hours (12-14) weeks and the corresponding flaccid increase was 1.9 inches.

I continued to read about the results of this find and after finding an email address for one of the guys I once saw I told him about the extender and the results. He was amazed and quickly asked me for the website address because he had to see it for himself.

We spoke about the length of time that it took for the penis growth and he told me that he would be willing to give this a try because it had been proven that it does work. Unlike the penis pump he had some information that proved to him that the Vimax Extender had been tested and if all instructions were followed then he was confident of an outcome.

He was one happy man when I finished speaking with him and he can’t wait for his Vimax Extender to arrive. I am sure he will also give me a run down on how everything worked for him so when he does, I will share his results personally with you.

Of course like most products the Vimax Extender is not for everyone. The clinical studies excluded participants who had chronical diseases. One also has to be patient when it comes to using the Vimax Extender. Like all things, it doesn’t happen overnight. The treatment period in the study was 12 hours daily, 7 days a week and the study lasted 8 – 24 weeks. However the outcome is what we are interested in.

The Vimax Extender has proved that it can help build up that all important muscle, while penis pumps do not.

On a side note: The Vimax Extender has been classified as a Medical Device Class 1 (one) by the Health Authorities of the European Community.

No comments: